The information collected may include:
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Chelsea Dental Clinic may:
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you;
- provide information relating to you or others if you indicate that you want to receive marketing material or similar communications;
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our customers, but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify any individual customer;
- use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Right to be informed.
You have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
Right of access.
You have the right to request access to your personal data and to request further information relating to your personal data such as the purposes of processing, the categories of organisations with whom we share your personal data, the retention period for such personal data and the existence of any automated decision-making relating to your personal data.
Right to rectification.
You have the right to have any inaccuracies or factual errors corrected or incomplete data amended.
Right to erasure (the right to be forgotten).
You can request to have your personal data deleted or removed if there is no compelling reason to keep it, as follows:
- if your personal data is no longer required for the purposes for which we obtained them;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent and you withdraw such consent;
- where the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests and you successfully object to such processing;
- where the personal data is processed unlawfully; or
- where the personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
If the personal data is held for statutory or regulatory requirements it cannot be erased.
Any request made will be discussed with you, unless deletion is an obvious step.
Following erasure we will not retain your information and therefore it is possible that your personal information may be re-obtained from the public domain or social media which may result in contact from our organisation.
Right to restrict processing.
This relates to personal data where the accuracy is contested or where you have objected to our processing based on our legitimate interests or where we no longer require the personal data but you request us to keep. It is a complex area and whilst a decision is being made in consultation with you, we will store the data but not process it.
Right to data portability.
You have the right to take and use your data for other services or purposes.
Right to object.
Where the processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interests, you have the right to object (based on your particular circumstances) to the way we handle, use or store your personal data. If you object to our processing of your personal data, we will restrict any further processing until we determine whether or not there are any compelling reasons why we should continue the processing.